Sunday, July 23, 2006

San Francisco



On Saturday, we visited San Francisco. Our first stop was Fisherman's Wharf, a tourist area. After a quick sandwich, we shared a chocolate-chip cookie sundae at the Ghiradelli flagship store in Ghiradelli square. A few years ago, my friend Amanda and I shared one of these treats at a Ghiradelli store in Nashville, TN. I believe the store has since closed, but the memory of that wonderful sundae remains. I wish I could have brought one home from San Francisco for her!
Next we went to the Ferry Building, home of another great farmer's market and gourmet stores. Most things sold in the Farmer's Market, and many inside the marketplace, were organic. The photos above were taken at the Ferry Building (http://www.ferrybuildingmarketplace.com/). (More photos in following post)

No comments: