Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Back to Blogging

It has been a year since I have posted a new blog. One whole year! Why so long? First, I've been busy (mostly with work). Second, I forgot the username/password combination for Kenzie's Kitchen. I'm still pretty busy, but I found time to retrieve the username and password, so I'm back to blogging!

In the past 12 months, a few of the things I missed blogging about include:
  • Fall trip to Memphis, TN (it's all about Corky's BBQ!)
  • Our super bowl party
  • Award-winning Beef Bruschetta
  • A wedding shower I hosted for Amy C.
  • Ken's family reunion
  • Winning the Marion Co. Fair Apple Pie contest for the second year in a row
  • New restaurants, cooking gadgets, foodie businesses, recipes, etc.

I'll do my best to catch up on the old stuff and stay up-to-date on the new.

No comments: