Monday, October 20, 2008

Bethany's Challenge

Bethany left me a note recently asking for suggestions for dairy free recipes. Apparently her new baby boy doesn't like it when she eats dairy - and she's getting tired of salad, meat, and fruit! I went through my old posts and made a new "dairy free" tag - but I didn't realize how many of my recipes contain dairy - yikes!

Bethany's challenge aside, I am actually interested in reducing the amount of dairy I consume. (I've been reading the Eat Right 4 Your Type books and according to their philosophy, dairy isn't compatible with my blood type. You don't have to believe in this - in fact, I'm not sure I do, but it is an interesting philosophy)

So, Bethany - I'll try to make some dairy free recipes this fall. In the meantime, here are some links you might find helpful:

All Recipes Dairy Free Page

Godairyfree.org

Recipe Zaar Dairy Free Page

Eating Well's How to Eat Around Food Allergies

Dairy Free Recipe Blog

Links to a few yummy-looking dairy free recipes on blogs:

No comments: