More details coming soon (tonight is the season premiere of Top Chef!) . . . until then, a BIG thank you to Chef Barbie for my awesome package and to Stephanie for organizing Blogging by Mail!
My Blogging by Mail package contained:
- Peppercot sauce (apricot/pepper)
- 3 Ghirardelli chocolate bars ("for baking or eating," according to Chef Barbie)
- A pink potholder and matching towel
- Watermelon print napkins
- Recipe cards
- Locally produced honey
- Vanilla beans
- A cupcake ornament - so cute!
- A cute cupcake card, explaining why she can't live without all these things
- And finally, my favorite part: little green Le Creuset pinch bowls ("for mise en place") - I love them! They match all my green stuff perfectly and will be great for getting spices and seasonings measured out and organized.