Thursday, July 24, 2008

Zucchini (bread) for breakfast

I tried another zucchini bread recipe this week - this one from The Sisters' Cafe.
I added pistachios to the mix, and I'm still trying to decide how I feel about that addition.
Although we have a few loaves of zucchini bread in our freezer already, I'll probably make at least one more batch - using another different recipe. I have so much zucchini, I'm trying out all the zucchini bread recipes in hopes of finding a favorite to add to my permanent recipe collection. Let me know if you have a favorite zucchini bread recipe - I'll give it a try!

1 comment:

Laura said...

This recipe is similar to one I have. Check out my blog. I have one recipe posted this week that uses a cake mix to make zucchini bread. I am also going to post a zucchini lemon bread recipe tomorrow.