However, Mandy, an awesome food blogger from the great state of Texas, tagged me in a little blog game. Mandy is getting ready to take the CMP (Certified Meeting Professional) Exam, so stop by and wish her luck!
Here are 7 random things about me (that you probably don't care about):
- I like to dip french fries (preferably McD's or Steak & Shake) in a chocolate Frosty (from Wendy's). I know . . . it is not only weird, but terrible for me as well. But once every three or four years can't be that bad, can it?
- I hate fish. Actually I hate all seafood. Even shrimp and lobster. Even if it is breaded and fried. Even if it is dipped in a fr. . . just kidding, I've never tried to dip seafood in a Frosty. That would just be wrong.
- I also hated tomatoes until a year or two ago. The tomato/mozzarella dish on the Ruby Tuesday salad bar converted me. Now I am obsessed with tomatoes. Black Krim tomatoes in particular.
- I would like to learn how to can so I am able to make my own tomato sauce and salsa. I would also like to learn to make cheese.
- Over the past year, I have tried a lot of new foods - organ meat sausages, pate, kombucha, raw milk, miso, ghee, and sprouted grain bread, to name a few. Most of them I really like, others I may develop a taste for over time.
- I cannot cut onions - they make my eyes miserable. I use the frozen, diced kind 95% of the time.
- Someday I would like to open a bakery. I hate it when restaurants use cheap, processed muffins/pastries/cookies/etc. Coffee shops are especially bad about this. Life is too short to eat junk that doesn't even taste good. Right?
Now, I'm tagging:
Leah/My Favorite Things
Dana/It's A Wonderful Life
Jaime/Good Eats 'n Sweet Treats
Julie/A Cook in the Kitchen
Lane/Home Cooking is What I Like
Heather/Diary of a Fanatic Foodie