Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Holiday Gift Guide - Part 2

In the first part of my holiday gift guide, I gave you some ideas for gifts to give people who like to cook. However, I know there are lots of people who may not need another cookbook or kitchen gadget . . . so here are some great food/ingredient gift ideas:
  • Vital Choice Seafood - great gift options for seafood lovers
  • Grass-Fed Beef Gift Box - if you've never tried grass-fed beef, this is a good way to get started (yes, it tastes just as good as grain-fed, trust me)
  • Flower of the Ocean Sea Salt - this finishing salt is perfect for savory dishes - or for chocolate and caramel
  • Christopher Elbow artisinal chocolates - made in Missouri - beautiful and delicious chocolates
  • Mini lemon tree - grow your own lemons, even in the Midwest
  • Penzey's Spices - if you think you don't need new spices, you should smell Penzey's, then smell your current selection - you'll notice a huge difference
  • Anything from Zingerman's - their "of the month" clubs go way beyond fruit - try coffee, bread, bacon, olive oil, brownies, and more
No, it's not too late to have gifts shipped for Christmas - and when all else fails, sign up for a trial of Amazon Prime and get free 2-day or $3.99 overnight shipping on those last minute gifts!

Finally, you can't forget about food gifts for kids! I'm definitely not an expert when it comes to gifts for children, but if I had kids on my list, I would get them these toys:







No comments: