The following "recipe" is one of my favorite quick-fix meals:Meat & Mashed Potato Wraps
- Warm tortillas (Ezekiel brand or homemade) until soft and pliable.
- Meanwhile, heat leftover mashed potatoes and shredded bbq beef (pieces of leftover steak, brisket, or roast also work well) on the stove in separate saucepans.
- Spread a thin layer of mashed potatoes on each tortilla (spread to within 1 inch of edge).
- Make a strip of shredded beef down the middle of the potatoes, then sprinkle shredded cheddar cheese over top of beef.
- Optional: season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Wrap like a burrito, securing with a toothpick if necessary. Serve immediately.